Articles By Categories
This page sorts articles and help topics about Booknizer into categories, so that you can easily find any required information.
Managing Your Book Database
- Add books by title.
- Scan or enter barcodes.
- Add e-books from files.
- Add audio books from files.
- Cataloging books and ISBN.
- Download information about books from the internet.
- Download biographies, bibliographies and other details of authors.
- Information about books in different languages.
- Use different online book databases.
- Download settings.
Finding, Sorting and Filtering
- The "Search" tab.
- Quick search.
- Sorting rules on the "Collection" tab.
- Quick filters.
- Extended filters.
- Sorting the main list of books.
- Creating wish lists.
Exporting and Printing
- Read e-books from Booknizer.
- Synchronize with e-reader devices.
- Playing audio books with the built-in player.
- Using an external audio player with Booknizer.
Add and Edit Information
- Enter information about books manually.
- Editions of books.
- Group operations.
- Custom fields for books.
- Custom fields for authors.
- Book contents.
- Books and editions.
- Loan manager.
- Import information from other book catalog programs.
- Import your library from Book Collector.
- Book preview.
- Location of your books.
- Book series.
- Update paths to e-book files.
- Update paths to audio book files.
- Book rating.
- Select Hugo winners and nominees.