Release Date

Need a new feature in Movienizer? Post your suggestions here.
patrick65
Passerby

Release Date

Post by patrick65 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi,
I would like to buy the product, but for me the data release is fundamental, the release to the cinema in the country of belonging (I am Italian).
It should not be difficult to make this change, so I will buy the product.

Best regards

alpa
Supporting actor

Re: Release Date

Post by alpa » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:15 am

Don't buy it, want movienizer is down, no more updates, no answers on the forum, and many many bugs. greet

Vlad
Developer

Post by Vlad » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:26 pm

alpa wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:15 am
Don't buy it, want movienizer is down, no more updates, no answers on the forum, and many many bugs. greet
Hm, we update a bunch of scripts every month (like two scripts yesterday, other three scripts a day before, and so on), and the latest version of the program came out a few months ago. A support request is typically answered within a few hours. No updates, no answers, heh?
ImageImage

patrick65
Passerby

Post by patrick65 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:42 am

Hello Ivek,
as soon as the change requested on the release date is online I will purchase the product.

Bryan
Supporting actor

Post by Bryan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:02 am

I have to agree with Vlad...I've posted my share of comments, and complaints...and requests, and they all have received replies, plus other users have read them, and sometimes left comments. If a program is working, the only reason to release a new version, is if it has new functions, or different user interface. In fact, I always look forward to new updates to see if any of my requests have be initialized in the new release, I think, at the moment, I'm only waiting for two.
I know a new program has been released...'Medianizer', but as I only use the program for movies...it serves it's purpose well.