I already posted this into the Movienizer in English bugs thread. But I am also having the same problem with Booknizer.
For some reason, I can no longer copy and paste into the programs Movienizer and Booknizer. I can still copy and paste into Musicnizer, so I know it is not my computer or a virus. This just started at he end of November. I tried deleting the programs and re-downloading, but that did not fix the problem. Also tried reverting back to an earlier version, but that also did not fix the problem. I could understand Movienizer because of the December upgrade I made, but Booknizer hasn't been updated since July. Hope I can get this figured out so that I don't have to type so much information in.
UPDATE: It was Webroot SecureAnywhere. Thanks for all the help.
Everything about the best book organizer in English
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests